Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wet n Wild Haul

Hi Friends!!

Here I am with a mini Haul. Shopping makes all of us happy, on top of that shopping cosmetics is like unending slow motion dream sequence..you just dont want it to end!!At least thats the case with me:) And best place to live this dream for me is places like CVS pharmacy ,Walgreens (often I choose them over sephora where I just go to buy my sepcific products,else all my NARS n BOBBI BROWNS n MACs n UDs are online shopping).The reason for choosing these places cause I get good cosmetic products at amazing price..so me happy.. my wallet happy!!!

I am head over heels in love with this brand Wet n Wild(mind it girls I am not being compensated by the brand in any form and I have bought these product from my hard earned money).
I already own quite a few of their eye shadow palettes , nail paints and I am happy with them.

In my recent outing to CVS Pharmacy I bought two nail paints , a top coat and color icon palette called Lust.

Here are the pics of the products and their swatches..enjoy!!








I'll do NOTD posts for nail paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment