Saturday, September 10, 2011

NOTD

Hi Friends!

So girls who all went for ifb conference and fashion night out...I am all ears to them please pour in your stories!!!Well I couldn't go for either of them but caught all the fun on twitter courtesy all you lovely girls and ifabbo ..thanks!!

Here I am wearing grungefrom apocalypse nail kit of URBAN DECAY.
Though I am very bad at describing color but I'll try..it is dark green shimmery color with under tones of black.

pros:
.nice dark green color with black undertones
.good choice of color for fall
.couple of coats are enough
cons:
.size of the bottle is annoying it is really small and makes application of nail paint
slightly tough:(

I have applied top coat over the nail paint.

It is a giggle for me!





you can find my notd on wet n wild nail paint with similar shade here






















;

No comments:

Post a Comment