Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Playing With Blue..:EOTD

Hi Friends!!

I did this look a week back..I love blues when it comes to eye shadows and I bought Electric matte eye shadow from Urban Decay. So thought lets experiment with it!!

Things I Used:
1)UDPP
2)Electric matte eye shadow
3)Hustle from NAKED
4)Gunmetal from NAKED
5)Buck from NAKED
6)Naked from NAKED
7)Stila Smudge Pot
8)Wet n Wild White Eye liner
9)Max Factor Mascara

Here are the pics enjoy!!
Let me hear from you girls about that one color of eye shadow you pick to do fun look!





taken natural light

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, just saw your blog,..its nice how you three gurlz have put up this blog together..nice and simple eye-looks just the way i like it..do chk out my blog..

    http://softsweetandgentle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ...awesum eyemakeup!
    love the blue :)
    http://glisteningkaleidoscopiceyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Soft, Sweet and Gentle :thanks a lot dear!!So sweet of you :)

    @Citizensofbeauty.com : Oh! I so much love turquoise..had gone crazy over this color!!

    @mermaidbidisha : Thanks a ton!!Welcome dear:)

    @FashionPhD : Thanks dear! it is encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete