Tuesday, September 20, 2011

White with a hint of glitter..:NOTD

Hi friends!!

I am all in love with white nail paints these days and I dont think that white nail paints are to be worn only in summers..even if there is some unwritten rule about it, it is absolutely not for me.White nail paints is what i'll wear the most during fall (but would definitely stop it before snow as I would have enough white around me!)

I have used white widow from apocalypse urban decay nail paint kit and pink glitter nail paint from wet n wild.Top coat is also from wet n wild.

Pros:
*couple of coats were enough for white widow
*Glitter nail paint from wet n wild has good consistency
and one swipe has enough glitter in them(I have done two swipes on)
*I have it for 6days and now it has started chipping(with household chores!)so,
I think it has good stay power.

Cons:
*White widow takes some time to dry.

Definitely a Giggle for me both wet n wild glitter nail paint n white widow from Urban Decay.Go ahead girls try this out!!

Here are the pics enjoy!!




4 comments: