Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dinner Date Outfit:OOTD

Hi Friends!!

I am back with an outfit post!In last post I mentioned about which lipstick I had put on for my second engagement anniversary and today's post is about the outfit I wore!We had gone for dinner at a Mexican restaurant(I love mexican food).It was fun!!

I made an attempt to do some retro classic hair style but it was a fail and my arms started aching:(( Anyways this is what I could manage for romantic dinner date*shy smile*










































Boyfriend Blazer:random shop,top:hollister,jeans:gap,shoes:anne klein,clutch:fabindia

Here are the food pics from the evening!














*Kindly excuse the picture quality,they were clicked at night.

12 comments:

  1. LOVE the outfit! And yummmmmmmmm pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blazer! Very chic outift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a stylish outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Radhika: Thanks!!yeah the food was good..whenever i see the pics im hungry!!

    @Stylish By Nature: Thanks!!I know thats the best part:)

    @Larie: Thanks!!i love it too!!And since heavy winters are almost gone Iam going to wear it more often!!

    @Appu: Thanks a lot:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tanveer: Thanks!!And I'll take this opportunity to say that I love your blog and it was the first Indian beauty blog I came across!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i lovvvve yr blazer...what *random shop* is it from...i wannntt!!! And yum food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awsum i just followed u and am a beauty blogget too check out my blog foreverbeautifull.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit n nice blazer...
    megaliving.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is one of the highlights of dating. It may not be that expensive but it must be the most memorable date that you and your partner must share with each other.

    college dating

    ReplyDelete