Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wet n Wild NOTD: Green it is!!

Hi Friends!

How have you been girls?!Fall is here!! I know I am not telling something new but it is so lively and festive everywhere.It is that time of year when festive season is full on,navaratri,dusshera just got over and diwali is round the corner(these are indian festivals).Look around and everyone is in halloween mood,pumpkins , costumes , front yards have turned into grave yards!!Enthusiasm , excitement , happiness ,light and lots of good food..best time of the year:)

I have couple of posts lined up haul, EOTD and outfit post , so stay tuned and yes , I love to hear from you girls:)

Wet n wild nail paints are nice I have already done couple of NOTDs. Here I am wearing Carribean Frost , I am in love with Family Green this season(specifically emerald green)so, so I am already inclined towards it for the shade!It is metallic tealish color nail paint, perfect for fall.

Pros:
*the shade!!
*two coats are enough(Iam wearing three)
*consistency is good and makes application easy
*stay power is 4 days with all chores

Cons: well I didn't come across any!

Used top coat.

Its A Giggle for me!!

Here are the pics , enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment