Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pastel Outfit: OOTD






Hi Friends!

Going all pastels today for the outfit. Trying to stay anonymous while doing outfit post is really tough!Especially if one is wearing some accessory near their face like I am wearing in this post: ear cuff. Anyways, some extra time spent while shooting pictures and cropping them, makes it possible for me to post this outfit on blog. Just to share with all of you there have been few very good outfits which never made it to this blog because of the above reasons.But this time I was pretty determined!!

How I styled my outfit:
This outfit has been built around the lavender color jeans. I didn't want to wear strong contrasting shades and wanted to keep everything mellow. So, I paired it with white cotton top and chose neutral color shoes & handbag. To add some color, I picked mint shade accessories like watch, ear cuff and haath phool jewelry       ( haath phool is Indian jewelry women wear on their wedding also known as hand chain bracelet).

Here are the pics!Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment