Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Traditional Indian Outfit: OOTD

Hi Friends!!

Do you notice some not so subtle changes that I have made to blog?!! I dropped the word 'gang' from the blog's name and from it's url.Now it is called Giggle Girlie Beauty & Fashion Blog.
Do you like the changes?

I don't have any new outfit pictures but while going through the picture folder on laptop I noticed quite a few outfit pictures that I haven't posted on the blog.So, I thought to use them till I start shooting new outfits again!

How I styled My Outfit

Today's outfit is an indian traditional attire of salwar (harem pants) and Kurta (tunic).I wore this last year during fall for some festive occasion.
I love the printed statement making salwar as I can style it with different tunics.The kurta I am wearing is not the original pairing with salwar.I tried to pair solid color kurta with printed salwar.Then accessorized it with stack of pink bangles & blue earings,color blocked sandals and potli style hand bag.

Here are the pics!enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. love this outfit baby girl!
    great post and love reading the blog
    textbookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    new follower xx

    ReplyDelete