Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Colored Jeans and Neon Handbag Outfit:OOTD

Hi Friends!!

Spring is here in full swing and I am loving it!!Going out without jackets and boots is so liberating!
On Saturdays we like to have breakfast at our favorite breakfast places and I don't mind getting up early for it!I wore this outfit for one such Saturday breakfast outing.And this time we had our friends to give us company,more the merrier!

How I Styled My Outfit:

If you have been reading my outfit post then you know my outfits are styled at the last minute and it should have right balance of fashion(read me) and comfort(read him).This outfit is perfect example of it!

I wanted to wear something that covered my arms as it was morning and a little chilly so I picked this striped shirt.I paired it with lavender color jeans and folded the sleeves to take away the formal look from the striped shirt.And finally finished the look with neon handbag,multicolored tassel necklace and converse.

Important points I kept in mind while styling this outfit was to make sure that I bring the right shades together and the striped shirt shouldn't look formal.

I hope I achieved it.Would love to hear views in the comment box!

Here are the pics!enjoy!






11 comments:

  1. Love that bag, and like how well it is coordinated with your necklace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute OOTD <3 very well styled! :) where is the necklace from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and cute blog :)loved your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that bag in my life...NOW!!! Love your outfit.."fashion(read me) and comfort(read him)" :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!thanks rads! That bag is one of my best purchase till date!i get compliments every time I carry it :) fashion is very important to me :D

      Delete
  5. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. keep writing…! Partywear saree

    ReplyDelete