Monday, August 29, 2011

Golden Brown Smokey Look: EOTD

Hi Friends

This is going to be my first eye of the day..please be a little generous though you can surely point out the mistakes that will help me better myself.
I did this look on my first anniversary and I was all ready in traditional way in saree bindi n bangles..I like doing these things on special occasions:)Well the traditional get up was for visiting the temple ,for dinner I quickly slipped into my jeans!!So I did an eye look which could go with both the outfits.

Things I used:
URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE-
.virgin
.hustle
.primer potion
NARS-
.cheyenne
STILA SMUDGE POT
STILA KAJAL
MAX FACTOR MASCARA
BODY SHOP curler

here are the pics..enjoy!!



Things I used(stila kajal is missing..soory..forgot!)



Please let me know what to you think about my first EOTD in the comment box...it will encourage me to do better posts:))

No comments:

Post a Comment