Monday, September 8, 2014

One Polka Dot Shirt and Three Outfits: OOTD

Outfit #1




If you have been reading my blog for sometime now then I am sure you know that I am not an impulsive shopper or addicted to shopping at all. I take my time to decide if I actually need a particular item.So, each time before buying a clothing piece or accessory, I run in my mind at least 3 outfits I can style using it. That is the minimum number, it can definitely go more than that!If a clothing piece or accessory doesn't meet this minimum 3 criteria then it is not bought.

In today's post I am sharing three outfit styles using an high low oversize polka dot shirt. I bought this shirt from tjmaxx in 2012. I mostly wear it underneath a sweater or blazer than wearing it on its own.
Go through the the three styles and you'll notice, how subtle changes make big difference in styling an outfit.

Here are the pics!enjoy!

                                                                          Outfit #2


Outfit #3


No comments:

Post a Comment