Thursday, September 11, 2014

Make Up For Ever(MUFE) Aqua Shadow in 28E & 20E Swatches



I bought these Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in number 20E & 28E during black friday $10 deals at sephora last year. The shades were perfect to go for quick all over lid eyeshadow look.And, they go well with my skin tone(NC37-40) for daily wear eye shadow. I haven't used it much yet so I won't comment much on its stay power.Though I will say that there is no tugging while applying it. It can also be worn as base for powder eyeshadows to add that extra intensity to eye makeup. I have mostly worn it on its own,when I am in a rush. I apply 28E all over the lid,blend it with fingers and then apply 20E in the crease & blend it more.               
                                                                                                                                       
Here are the pics!Enjoy!



                                                  Left: 28E , Right: 20E



                                                  Left: 28E , Right: 20E

No comments:

Post a Comment