Monday, March 17, 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette Swatches





Hi Friends!

I am not an impulsive shopper. I don't buy anything just because it is a huge thing in beauty blogging world. I take my own time to decide whether I 'need' a particular product or not. But this one time, in a moment of weakness, I bought Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder palette from sephora. And after that I sulked and whined on twitter about it. I was almost convinced to return it. Then my sephora package arrived and everything changed. The packaging was so cute and the three shades of powder looked beautiful in the palette. 

Did I like it?

Yes, I did. I have mostly used dim light which is very close to my skin tone(NC 40-42/Indian skintone). It is very difficult for me to describe what it does(I am very bad at describing) but it is magical. I use it as finishing powder on top of my makeup. It gives a smooth and soft finish.

I haven't used the other two shades much. I did use incandescent light couple of times as hightlight and it does good job. 

Here are the pics!enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment